Orchard Pointe Assisted Living
15046 W. Young Street Surprise AZ 85374
Orchard Pointe Assisted Living is an assisted living community located in Surprise, Arizona, in Maricopa County, and home to just over 117,000 people. Surprise is a bustling city in the Phoenix metropolitan area and has a lot of stores, shops, sporting events and park-like areas where residents will enjoy spending their time, or they can relax in the comfort of our development.
Orchard Pointe Assisted Living is committed to giving our residents the highest level of quality care in a relaxed, home-like atmosphere. Our professional staff prioritizes the needs of our residents with memory care to treat dementia, and Alzheimer's and are there to assist your family member with any needs that may arise.
We are a very active and social group that enjoys fun planned events and group activities for our seniors to encourage dialog and social interaction with each other. Some of the available amenities, services, and activities that we have to offer in our development include:
- Physical therapy, rehabilitation, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Three well-balanced meals served restaurant-style in our dining room
- Relaxing sitting areas for reading and resting
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans
- An outdoor area for enjoying nature
- Fun activities including classes, educational lectures and new hobbies
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to/from appointments and activities
We happily assist the residents in our assisted living community and would be happy to have your loved one join us for fun social events, relaxing times, group outings and making new friends at Orchard Pointe Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very Happy Here
Dad is doing fine he has settled in nicely. He is doing activities and enjoying any social hours they have. He is getting along with the other residents and the staff. The staff is friendly and nice very interactive...
A good tour
I did not like the size of the apartments when I visited. They had a small living room with a window seat for your guests to use. The community was clean and the people I met were nice.
I have no complaints about how things had went for our tour of this community for my mother. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.