W56 N225 McKinley Blvd Cedarburg WI 53012
Your loved one's health and wellbeing is our number one focus. We offer short term as well as long term care, in fact, one of our residents is 104 years old and has lived happily with us for over a decade. We feel that keeping her mind and body active has helped her enjoy her long life with us.
We offer live entertainment in house as well as games, crafts and ample room for socialization. We take group outings to local shops, museums and to the symphony. One of our popular trips is a visit to the nearby Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts.
We are set up to assist with many different care needs including medication management, assistance with personal grooming and daily tasks as well as health monitoring for chronic diseases. Our always available staff is attentive and tries to anticipate our resident's needs and desires. In case of emergency, Columbia Center Hospital is only three miles away.
We welcome your friends and family members to enjoy a meal with us and to take advantage of our comfortable guest rooms for overnight stays. We also welcome your well behaved four footed family members.
Our apartments include studios, studio suites and one bedroom for either singles or couples. Apartments include:
- Cable and phone connections in all apartments
- Safety features such as emergency call systems and walk in showers with safety bars
- Wheelchair and walker access
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our common areas feature:
- Beauty and barber shop to keep you looking your best
- Computer room with internet so you can stay in touch with distant friends and family
- TV room with library for socializing and relaxing
- Activity room for arts and crafts
- Exercise program that is tailored to individual needs
- Outdoor courtyard for relaxing and enjoying the sounds of nature
Pricing at McKinley Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of McKinley Place
The tour guide was pleasant and informative... although it took way too long for an initial tour. One of the hallways smelled of urine. Nice that it's one floor with no elevators to deal with. It felt closer...
Excellent - Staff and Residents seem happy and engaged in activities. Completely remodeled, bright, fresh and airy. Rooms are reasonably priced and roomy compared to most. Pet Friendly.
Excellent - Staff and Residents seem happy and engaged in activities. Completely remodeled, bright, fresh and airy. Rooms are reasonably priced and roomy compared to most.
- See all 31 community reviews
Community Details at McKinley Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at McKinley Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.