626 Third Street Salina KS 67401
McCall Manor is an independent living community located in the beautiful city of Salina, Kansas. The area has numerous restaurants, historical sites and museums to provide a high quality of entertainment to everyone. A part of Saline County, Salina is a wonderful place to live and the inviting atmosphere makes the place ideal for visiting friends and family.
McCall Manor is committed to providing seniors with a higher quality of living while promoting an independent lifestyle. The caring and compassionate employees are available around the clock to meet the needs of the residents with a 24 hour emergency call button. Besides the dedicated staff, the McCall Manor offers various amenities to keep senior safe and comfortable.
- One or two bedroom options with private patios, generous closet space, fully equipped kitchens and all utilities included
- Flexible meal times with restaurant style dining to meet the needs of all the residents
- A variety of regularly scheduled programs and activities to promote socialization
- Private parking area for residents with carport and garages to enhance security
- Transportation available with weekly shopping trips scheduled
- On-site beautician, gamming room, common areas and exercise room
- Laundry and housekeeping services available to all residents
We are proud of our community and invite you to join us for a fun and relaxation at McCall Manor.
Pricing at McCall Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at McCall Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at McCall Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.