Manorhouse Assisted Living
8501 South Northshore Drive Knoxville TN 37922
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- Licensed Nurses on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Dedicated care staff, dining staff, and housekeeping staff — allowing for customized care planning in each area
- Proprietary LifeConnections program for our residents managing Alzheimer's or dementia
- Long standing reputation for quality care by experienced staff and management team
- Proprietary staff training and development programs, InStep and SkillStep
- Continuous Quality Improvement programs, including our CheckvPoint Medication Management Program
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I couldn't be happier!
I would without a doubt recommend this community to anyone, in fact, I already have and they have moved in and are happy. My friend is doing really well, she has adjusted well and I am extremely impressed with...
Warm and caring the Manor House!
The health of our family member has been so much better since moving into The Manor House. We feel very blessed that our brother has such a wonderful place to live. The staff is so much more responsive to...
This community looked clean and well taken care of when we visited. The people we met were nice. This community was unfortunately to far away for us.See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.