LiveWell Assisted Living
6720 Pauline Drive Chapel Hill NC 27514
We build on each unique moment to create a day filled with discovery, joy, encouragement and well being.
Imagine your loved one starting the day off with a morning stroll along one of the trails that encircle 3.5 acres of tranquil, beautiful grounds. Then joining their friends for breakfast before taking a gardening class, music workshop or video conferencing with a family member.
Specializing in Memory Care, LiveWell offers person-centered care, peace of mind, security and companionship within a home setting. Located in the Duke Forest area of Chapel Hill, we are in close proximity to both Duke and UNC Medical Centers. The natural, serene setting is ideal for families seeking an alternative to traditional, institutionalized care.
Our 1:3 staff to resident ratio provides our residents with highly individualized personal care and activities.
LiveWell was designated as a 'Caring Star' for 2013 by Caring.com for maintaining quality, 5 star consumer reviews.
Additional Directory Information:
When you think of home, you probably think of relaxed well- known surroundings, your preferred food, a special easy chair, and a neighborhood with trees, flowers, and friendly companionship.
Residents enjoy comfortable bedrooms, spacious living quarters, daily housekeeping, laundering, home- cooked meals, a library stocked with large print best sellers, a home theater with premium cable and DVD, scenic walking trails, outside decks and a gazebo.
Our 'LiveWell-Age Well' philosophy is built on five principles:
1. Person-centered Care: Individualized care delivery.
2. Physical Fitness: Physical therapy, nature walks, 'sittercise'.
3. Brain Fitness: Memory-training activities, computer games , music and arts.
4. Nutrition : Home-cooked meals served in a relaxing, family environment.
5. Social Engagement: Group music and games, pet therapy, optional religious and spiritual worship.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.