Legacy at Fairways
681 High Street Victor NY 14564
The Legacy at Fairways is where all the elements of a less complicated life come together in a luxurious setting to create the very best in active adult living. Free from the day-to-day concerns of home ownership, here you’ll enjoy privacy, and independence in your own well-appointed apartment or villa townhome while a vibrant community and 9-hole, cottage style golf course and country club awaits you just outside your door.
Genuine smiles of welcome from Legacy team members and neighbors greet you as you enter the light-filled and elegantly furnished spaces of Legacy at Fairways. Settle into a comfy armchair in the Library to read today’s newspaper or a magazine, feel the crunch of fall leaves underfoot as you stroll along the nature trail, tempt your taste buds with a fresh and delicious award-winning Executive Chef-prepared meal in our stately dining room, sing your heart out with the Fairways Fanfare chorus, or enjoy a glass of wine on your balcony while the sun sets beyond the rolling hills. You can even host your own celebration with family in the Private Dining Room, pamper yourself in the Beauty Salon/Barber Shop, or enjoy time for reflection in the serenity of the Chapel.
If you have a furry, four-legged friend you’ll be happy to know that small pets are welcome too!
Always safe and secure, at Legacy at Fairways you can enjoy your daily routine and relax in the newfound comforts of our all-inclusive and distinctive amenities and services:
• Fine dining that includes continental breakfast and award-winning Executive Chef-prepared lunches or dinners seven days a week
• Concierge service
• Scheduled transportation to appointments, shopping, and entertainment
• The Legacy’s signature Living Very Well opportunities and activities for enrichment of the mind, body, and soul
• Weekly housekeeping
• Fitness center
• Champion Hills Golf Club membership (optional)
• Beauty salon/barber shop
• On-campus chaplain, priest, and interfaith chapel
• Well-stocked library with internet access
• Private dining room for special occasions
• Furnished guest suites
• In-house communication channel for Legacy-related updates
• Convenient and complimentary laundry facilities
• Emergency call system in every apartment
• Valet parking
Unlike similar communities, there are no endowments or other costly upfront fees associated with a move to Legacy at Fairways; everything is included in your monthly rent.
Whether you are looking for senior living communities in the Town of Victor, NY, or retirement communities in the greater Rochester, NY area, Legacy at Fairways offers the opportunities, amenities, and services to support you in living very well every day.
Words aren’t enough to fully capture the essence of life and vibrancy at Legacy at Fairways. To fully appreciate all that Legacy at Fairways has to offer, please schedule a visit today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Legacy at Fairways Reviews
Dad enjoyed living at this community. The food was good and the community was kept clean. They offered some daily social activities. The staff were very kind and went above and beyond to help him in anyway...
- The senior staff was totally awful!
The senior staff was totally awful! The head person fired every single staff person the year my parents were there. The senior managers totally turned them off. Not only was the staff constantly turning over,...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.