1419 Horsham Rd North Wales PA 19454
Residents can choose from a variety of opportunities and participate in as much or as little as they desire. Our amenities include:
- Concierge Services—Friendly staff are available to assist you throughout the day.
- Dining Room—Offering chef-prepared favorites that appeal to the most particular tastes.
- The Bistro—A place to enjoy an afternoon snack.
- Cyber Senior Center—Where you can check your email, surf the internet or stay connected with friends and family with virtual visits.
- Therapy and Rehabilitation Room—Equipped with knowledgeable staff, a place where you can receive on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Wellness Center—A place to receive minor medical attention by professional staff.
- Beauty Salon—Where you can find residents being pampered with hairstyling.
Pricing at Kyffin Grove
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Kyffin Grove
- I recommend Kyffin Grove
We have had a great experience at Kyffin Grove with our Mom. I know some have had issues, but they seem to have ironed out some staffing problems and just did a lot of redecorating so it looks great. Any time...
- Wonderful place
Love this place! The staff is wonderful and it is so cheery and homey inside. The food is really good and it has lots of activities to attend.
- DO NOT send your loved here
When this faculty first opened it was excellent. We felt great about moving our loved one here. Since it has been taken over by Sage Senior Living and renamed as Kyffin Grove the facility and the staff have...See all 30 community reviews
Community Details at Kyffin Grove
Senior Housing Types Provided at Kyffin Grove
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.