Kirby Pines Estates
3535 Kirby Road Memphis TN 38115
- 24-Hour Security Guard
- 350 Seat Performing Arts Theater with Stage
- 4 Full-Service Beauty Salons
- 4 Specialty Dining Rooms
- 48 Surveillance Cameras
- 50-Acre Gated Community
- Arts and Crafts Center with Kiln
- Billiards Room
- Children's Playground
- Computer Room
- Electronic Locks / Keys
- Fitness Center
- Full-Time Activities Director
- Indoor Pool/Spa
- In-House Television Channel
- Monthly Newsletter
- Movie Theater
- RV and Boat Parking
- Personal Trainer
- Social and Card Rooms
- Stocked Fishing Lake
- Woodworking Shop
- Walking Trails
Pricing at Kirby Pines Estates
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Kirby Pines Estates
- looking good from the outside does not justify pitiful air conditioning for residents who no longer have a voice
If you have to go to Job's Way at Kirby Pines, the staff is great. They truly show compassion in giving daily care to residents with very sad memory issues. However, the air conditioning is awful! Does...
nice clean no smells. assisted living doesnt have different care levels before nursing home but all in one place
- We like it
This looks like a really nice community. The people I met have been friendly. This community offers continuing care. We are hoping our loved one will be able to move into this community soon.See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Kirby Pines Estates
Senior Housing Types Provided at Kirby Pines Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.