Just Like Family Home Care
200 – 100 Park Royal West Vancouver BC V7T1A2
- Personal care services for daily living activities
- Companionship and driving services;
- Home support services (housekeeping, meal preparation);
- Health Care Assistance services with medication and medical equipment, live-in care services, overnight care services and 24-hour care services;
- Palliative care, dementia care (i.e. Alzheimer's), cancer care and post-operative care;
- Services in several languages.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.