Integrated Care Communities B2
14315 Nason St Moreno Valley CA 92555
- chronic arthritis
- chronic pain
- ventilator dependency
- hearing loss and other challenges because our location and affiliation with the expert teaching physicians of Riverside Faculty Medical Group supports our commitment to specialized care. We are affiliated with Alzheimer's Association and we're proud to be an Alzheimer's Association Safe Return registration site. Located on the grounds of Riverside County Regional Medical Center.
Pricing at Integrated Care Communities B2
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Integrated Care Communities B2
The gal who met us, [Name removed] had much to tell us, and show us. She is very knowledgeable and professional. Appears tidy and friendly but also stuffy and perhaps too small. There are 16 guests per...
I asked for an affordable facility near my home and that is what I got. Each house has their own kitchen , the food is prepared on site. The staff is friendly and truly cares about the residents. they offer...
- Why you should consider Integrated Care Community
All of the caregivers are helpful and friendly. There are at least 2 activities each weekday plus the residents are taken out for lunch twice a week. I feel that our mom is in a safe environment. My husband...
- See all 37 community reviews
Community Details at Integrated Care Communities B2
Senior Housing Types Provided at Integrated Care Communities B2
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.