HuntLeigh - Waverly
6974 Waverly Lane Frisco TX 75035
We provide dignified living for seniors in the comfort of a residential home through compassionate and personalized care while promoting physical, mental, and emotional health.
Established in 2012, our caregivers have over over 30 years of experience in addition to our ongoing monthly training requirements. We are licensed by the State of Texas through the Department of Aging and Disability Services. We are also a member of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce.
Who are we?
- Hunt and Leigh own and operate HuntLeigh Care Homes - we are owners that are actively involved in day to day operations and easily accessible to families
- We provide dignified living for seniors in the comfort of a residential home through compassionate and personalized care while promoting physical, mental, and emotional health
- Our 3 residential care homes are located in upscale Frisco neighborhoods
- We are licensed as assisted livings by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) and specialize in memory care
What do we do?
- We assist our residents with all of their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and provide daily physical and cognitive activities
- We develop customized Care Plans with our families focusing on what is most important to families
- Our staff ratio averages 1 staff to 3.5 residents - no one provides more staff
- We prepare three nutritious meals a day with snacks as desired
- We have a medical group that visits and provides primary care doctor services
- We coordinate home health, hospice, labs and/or other medical services as necessary
Our Guiding Principles:
- We treat each resident as a family member with love and care, honoring their past and caring for their future with love.
- We value each resident's individual needs and personality.
- We partner with the resident's family to instill comfort and confidence throughout the caring process.
Pricing at HuntLeigh - Waverly
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of HuntLeigh - Waverly
Things are going awesome here. We do not have any complaints with HuntLeigh. The staff is excellent and so is the level of care. The facility is kept up nicely and always clean. So far, this has been a great...
Our father lived at Hunt Leigh Care Homes for 7 months. We could not have asked for better care. The caregivers truly have a gift from God in taking care of the elderly.I would recommend Hunt Leigh Care Homes...
- We are extremely happy with them. He is laughing and smiling again.
We are extremely happy with them. It's like a hundred percent better than where we were before. They are interacting with him, and he is doing so much better emotionally. He is laughing and smiling again....See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at HuntLeigh - Waverly
Senior Housing Types Provided at HuntLeigh - Waverly
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.