House of Lord Home Care Inc
3802 Macland Rd Hiram GA 30141
House of Lord Home Care Inc is a senior care home that is located in Hiram, GA in Paulding County. Deer Lick Park, Lost Mountain Park, and Pickett's Mill Historic Site are some of the breathtaking attractions surrounding our lively community. Hiram is more than peaceful, hospitable, and attractive. This explains why this city is a great destination for visiting friends and families. It is also an incredible city to live in.
House of Lord Home Care Inc takes pride in its compassionate and friendly caregivers who always strive to provide the best senior living care in a comfortable and safe group home setting. Our providers are active round the clock to address any emergency that comes up whether it is during the day or night. Seniors can rest assured that they are in safe and caring hands.
House of Lord Home Care Inc offers the following inspiring variety of activities, features, and amenities:
- A greatly done sunroom
- A stunning gazebo for total relaxation
- A stress free sitting space with a finely done fireplace to host both new and old friends
- A calm, nonviolent and beautifully landscaped courtyard
- A highly spacious and state of the art swimming pool with impressive stay fit classes
- Pet friendly with some restrictions here and there
- Various dining options with both a private dining and restaurant style dining room for friends and families
At House of Lord Home Care Inc, seniors enjoy a serene retreat within a calm residential neighborhood. We highly invite you come and discover new possibilities in senior living care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
House of Lord Home Care Inc Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.