Hour Family Home Care
10455 N. Central Expy, Ste 109457 Dallas TX 75231
We Specialize in helping Seniors stay in there home with:
- Alzheimer's and other Dementia
- Rehab assistance
- Heart Disease
- Bed/Bathing assistance
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice/Palliative Care Support
- Mobility assistance
- Traumatic Injuries
- Multiple sclerosis
- And More...
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.