Heartis Eagle Mountain
3141 Dallhart Dr Fort Worth TX 76179
Heartis Eagle Mountain is an assisted living community located in Fort Worth, Texas, which includes Denton, Parker, Wise and Tarrant counties and is home to about 812,000 people. Fort Worth is a large, growing city with lots of great stores, shopping, parks, sporting events and activities. Residents will be able to do their shopping, visit with friends and family, and go for social outings, or they can relax in the comfort of our community.
At Heartis Eagle Mountain, we are happy to provide our seniors with the highest level of care in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our licensed staff works diligently in all aspects of memory care to help seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia to keep them alert and interacting with one another.
Our community also encourages group interaction through outings, planned events, and activities arranged by our on-site social director. We also have a host of amenities and services for our residents and these include:
- Rehabilitation, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy
- Large apartments with different sized rooms and layouts
- Three well-balanced meals and snack daily
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
- Stretching and exercise classes, seminars and workshops
- A relaxing sitting area to read or access the Internet
- Shared indoor and outdoor communal spaces
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
We are proud to be of service to the residents in our development and would love to have your family member join us for relaxation, great group events, and lots of new friends at Heartis Eagle Mountain.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Heartis Eagle Mountain Reviews
New facility so clean, open, nicely decorated. The assisted care area is especially nice. The memory care bathrooms do not have shower chairs which I thought was strange since they have them in assisted care....
- Care and concern
We toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff was nice and caring and able to answer the questions we had. The menu was appealing and the activities. This community would not be able to offer...
- Lets be honest
The food service here is terrible and the least of management worries is resident satisfaction. They advertise transportation to appointments for residents, but when asking for arrangements the administrator...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.