17935 Longenbaugh Rd Cypress TX 77433
Heartis Cypress is an assisted living community located in Cypress, Texas, in Harris County and home to about 122,000 people. Cypress is a fun community located in Houston, with parks, walking paths and plenty of stores. Residents will be able to go shopping, visit different markets and take friends and family out to a movie or show, or they can relax in the comfort of our development.
At Heartis Cypress, we are proud to provide our seniors with the highest level of quality care in relaxed, home-like surroundings. Our trained staff works diligently in all aspects of memory care to help seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia to keep them alert and interacting with one another.
Our fun community also has a strong social dynamic and we encourage group interaction through planned events, outings and fun activities planned by our social director. We have a busy activities calendar with a host of fun, planned events. We also have a lot of amenities and services for our residents and these include:
- Rehabilitation, speech therapy, and occupational therapy, physical therapy
- Luxury accommodations with different layouts and floor plans
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and healthy snack options
- Landscaped grounds and large communal spaces
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Fun classes, workshops and educational seminars
- Transportation to/from appointments and off-site event locations
- Games including cards, bingo, bridge, and board games
We are happy to assist the residents in our community and would love to have your relative join us for fun entertainment, relaxing times, and new friends at Heartis Cypress.
Pricing at Heartis Cypress
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heartis Cypress
I enjoyed the tour of Heartis and was impressed with the overall physical facility. The site is quite large, and while aesthetically impressive, I felt it might become a bit impersonal with so many residents...
- I toured this community
I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. This was a nice, clean community. We were looking for a private room and all they had were semi-private rooms. So...
Excellent facility, clean, bright, all the right things to keep residents and their families happy.See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Heartis Cypress
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heartis Cypress
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.