1610 Research Amarillo TX 79124
Heartis Amarillo is an assisted living community located in Amarillo, Texas, in Potter County and home to over 191,000 people. Amarillo is a growing city where residents will find a lot of great shopping, movies, sporting events and restaurants. They can run their errands, do their banking, meet friends and family for events, or relax in the comfort of our quiet development.
At Heartis Amarillo, we are happy to provide our seniors with quality care in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our trained staff works diligently in all aspects of memory care to help residents with Alzheimer's and dementia to keep them alert and interacting with one another.
Our development also has a strong social atmosphere and we encourage dialog, laughter and fun through entertainment, group outings, planned events on-site as well as activities off-site, birthday parties, and holiday celebrations. We have a host of activities and amenities for the seniors in our community and these include:
- Rehabilitation, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans including semi-private rooms
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and healthy snacks in our dining room
- Exercise classes and weight equipment
- Transportation to/from appointments and off-site activities
- A social director to plan our activities and host shared events
- A fun game and activities room
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
We are happy to assist the residents in our comfortable community and would love to have your relative join us for relaxing times, enjoyable activities, and new friends at Heartis Amarillo.
Pricing at Heartis Amarillo
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heartis Amarillo
- Very Impressive Community
Heartis Amarillo is a very impressive community. The staff are very kind and attentive to the residents' needs, They learn every one's names, and really make an effort to make you feel right at home....
This looked like a beautiful community when we visited. The people we met seemed friendly and helpful. They offer some nice amenities including a beauty shop and a game room. This community just did not seem...
- So Far All is Well
So far everything is working out pretty well for my brother with his move to this community. We know he is safe, and in good hands. The staff have been very cooperative, and helpful. The experience is going...See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Heartis Amarillo
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heartis Amarillo
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.