Heartfelt Home Assisted Living, LLC
41-71 East Center Street Centerville UT 84014
* Private furnished bedrooms — or bring your own furniture to make it even more home-like!
* Private bathroom
* Spacious interior, all on one level. No stairs or elevators.
* All meals and snacks are home cooked -- menus written by certified dietitian
* All laundry, (including personal) done by our staff on-site
* Organized personal and group activities
* Daily housekeeping
* Individual assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility and related functions
* Daily planned individual and group activities
* Cable TV
* Transportation when needed
* And... the best combination of caring staff, homelike environment and safety
Pricing at Heartfelt Home Assisted Living, LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heartfelt Home Assisted Living, LLC
this was horrible- smelly, the staff was very unprofessional, the entire facility seemed like it had been thrown together overnight. It was very small, a cat in the kitchen. Not for anyone in my family.
- Very small facility
This facility is very small compared to other places I toured. I got a sense that they didn’t have a good-sized staff because of this. I feel like it was hard for them to meet the needs of all the residents....
- More of an independent living!!
I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I was pleased with experience. I thought they had more of an independent living then they did an assisted living. My dad ended up not qualifying...See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Heartfelt Home Assisted Living, LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heartfelt Home Assisted Living, LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.