128 Walnut Lane North Augusta SC 29860
All resident rooms have either a view of the wooded areas surrounding our property or of our enclosed flower filled courtyard. Our large apartments are perfect for either single or double occupancy. All apartments have a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave if you want to cook your own meals or you can join friends in our spacious restaurant style dining room.
We offer plenty of opportunities for socializing in our comfortable lounges and through our varied activity schedule. Activities include a walking club, Tai Chi, musical entertainment, crafts and pet therapy. We also have an on-site beauty salon, computer stations with internet access and accommodations for overnight guests.
We have many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
- North Augusta has four hospitals within seven miles of our community
- We arrange transportation for medical appointments
- Our caring staff is happy to help with medication management as well as assistance with grooming, eating and walking as needed
- Space for therapy sessions
- Personal safety pendant available
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
Pricing at Hammond Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Hammond Place
- Poor supervision
No RN as advertised and medications have been mixed up numerous times. [Name removed], the head supervisor, seems friendly and efficiently in the beginning but changes quickly. She does nothing when there is...
- A new head person that is knowledgeable and cares would take care of most of the problems.
Medications are not dispensed as ordered. Medications run out and are not reordered in a timely fashion. Pain medication was stolen from two patients and nothing was done about it. The rooms are not cleaned...
- No way
I would not recommend Hammond Place in North Augusta South Carolina for anyone. They talk a big talk to get you in and take your $4,000 move in fee. Then everything changes. They are not prepared to provide...
- See all 40 community reviews
Community Details at Hammond Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hammond Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.