Greenfield Residences at Monument
501 North Allen Avenue Richmond VA 23220
Located in the heart of Richmond's historic Fan District, is designed for seniors who want to live in pure elegance.
Our beautiful six story building was built in 1905, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and was recently completely renovated and re-opened as a premier senior assisted living and retirement community. Our community blends historic beauty and charm, with a carefree lifestyle for seniors. We offer short-term respite stays as well. Come and be a part of our rich heritage, and experience luxury at Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue.
Programs & Service
Monument Avenue Programs
Assisted Living Care: In a home like setting, we offer the perfect solution for seniors who need assistance with daily activities. Residents are able to live independently in their own suites while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and attentive staff.
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our Greenfield Reflections Program, at nearby Greenfield Senior Living
of Spotsylvania, provides an innovative approach to personalized care for seniors with Alzheimer's and other
related memory impairments. We recognize the distinct needs of this population and provide a safe, warm,
and stimulating environment while preserving the dignity of each resident.
Hospice Care: By partnering with the area's finest provider's, in our home like setting, we are able to provide high quality palliative care and maintain the highest possible quality of life.
Short-term Stays: Short-term stays are an excellent choice for seniors needing a little extra help after a hospitalization or during an illness or to provide care for a loved one when family is out of town.
Monument Avenue Standard Services (Included in Monthly Base Fee)
- 24 hour access to personal care staff
- 3 delicious meals served restaurant style
- Individualized care plans and family meetings
- Social and recreational programs for residents and families
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Routine health visits
Monument Avenue Standard Amenities (Included in Monthly Base Fee)
- Private or semi-private suites available with full bathrooms
- Comfortable common areas to provide a quiet setting to relax with friends and family
- Secure and elegantly landscaped settings offering a place to enjoy nature and relax
- An emergency call response system in each suite
- Continuously monitored fire and safety system
- Television media areas where residents may enjoy their favorite classics
- Cable television connections in each suite
- Ample resident parking
Other Services Available
- Greenfield Medication Management and Ordering Program
- Visits by Geriatric Internist, Geriatric Psychiatrist, and Podiatrist
- On-site laboratory and x-ray services
- On-site hair salon and barber shop
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The community size is perfect for our Mom
We are really pleased with how well our mother has done here and we feel the size of this community is just right for my mom who is in a wheel chair. Mom is starting to mingle with the other residents and...
We Moved Into A Nice Building
My mom is fine with living here and the experience has been okay. We picked them because it was what we could afford and we thought it looked like a nice community too. The people here are friendly.
Not big enough
We liked Greenfield a lot but the rooms were quite small and the place was tiny. My mother was looking for a certain amount of square feet.See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.