5117 N Cherryvale Avenue Appleton WI 54913
Grand Horizons is a family-run assisted living community in the compact city of Appleton, Outagamie County, Wisconsin. Our quiet, peaceful community is located on a spacious, landscaped property in a residential neighborhood. Appleton offers all the services of a big city while retaining it's small-town feel, making this the ideal place to enjoy a worry-free lifestyle.
Grand Horizons is dedicated to providing the best possible care to people living with Alzheimer's, dementia or other memory impairments. Our team of professional, compassionate caregivers are committed to creating a safe, secure environment for all seniors, including those with specialized memory care needs. We have mature, reliable staff on-site around the clock to provide each of our residents and their families the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is always close at hand.
We work hard to maintain a warm, inclusive community where each resident feels valued and respected. We offer a range of specialized services and amenities including:
- On-site WanderGuard system to protect seniors who are prone to wandering
- Private and semi-private accommodations, complete with wheelchair-accessible baths and cable TV
- A large, enclosed outdoor patio equipped with comfortable seating
- Access to local rehabilitation services, including speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Common areas including a fireplace room, games room and two sun rooms
- Three hot meals served daily with snacks available 24 hours a day
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
To learn more about our respite and long-term memory care services at Grand Horizons, please come visit us.
Pricing at Grand Horizons
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Grand Horizons
If we ever go the route of a facility, this would be my choice. It is very much a home atmosphere instead of an "institution". Michelle is awesome!!!!!
We are so happy with this community. The staff is great, the community is clean, they take great care for their residents, they look out for their safety. The food is pretty good they post their menu online...
- We Are Very Pleased
We really like it this community and the people here. We are very happy with everything they have done for us and my mother in law. The community looks great and very well-kept. The staff is wonderful and very...See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Grand Horizons
Senior Housing Types Provided at Grand Horizons
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.