Grace Assisted Living @ State Street
9995 W. State Street Boise ID 83714
Grace Assisted Living is a nurturing community poised along one of the most charming avenues of Boise, Idaho. Facing lush, green lawns and an array of flowers, the community is a perfect environment for those looking to relax, spend time with loved ones and make new friends.
With our vast range of activities and amenities, our staff provide an ideal home for our residents, exemplifying the graciousness that we derive our name from. Residents can explore their thoughts sitting by the fireplaces in our dwellings or sing amicably along with their friends at musical gatherings. We give them the best environment in the Treasure Valley to express themselves by insisting on the highest quality in everything, including food, furniture and decor.
Residents at Grace are assured of all-round development of their personalities, from physical to emotional needs. We offer:
- A buzzing social calendar with well-established and engaging routines
- A choice of studio apartments, one and two bedroom apartments and friendship suites
- Pet friendly
- Salon with beautician and barber
- Private spa
- Fun activities such as mystery rides, senior sneakers, tea and birthday parties
- Swimming pool
- Piano and other music equipment, regular movie times and outings
- In-house 'stretchercise' routines to aid the physical well-being of our resident
- Managed medication
With our top-notch services, we make sure that our residents live by the motto 'Grace is the Place'. Join us at the Grace community and allow us to pamper you with all the attention you can get.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Grace Assisted Living @ State Street Reviews
- A great choice for our family!
My mother recently made the move into this community and so far I think things are going really well for her. This is a fairly new facility and it is modern and very clean. The staff have done an amazing job...
Nice rooms, friendly residents, good food, & lots of activities.
- They're still adjusting...
My parents are doing okay since their move to this community. I would recommend this place as far as the care and also they are pretty good about getting back to me. The only thing we had a problem with is...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.