626 Lilly Road Northeast Olympia WA 98506
Pricing at Garden Courte
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Garden Courte
- Garden Courte is a wonderful community for memory care
My moms stay was great at Garden Courte. Unfortunately my mother fell while living there and broke her hip. She did not recover from the hip surgery and has since passed away. Garden Courte has wonderful helpers...
- Garden Courte is a wonderful place!
After living with us for 10 years, my mother's dementia became more of a challenge than we could handle and still give her a quality of life. She has been living at Garden Courte now for 9 months. The...
- Very open to suggestions, comments, and critiques
My wife has been here for about 2 months and has already made a number of friends. The structure of the organization and the management is what really helped me decide to move her in. They have 2 separate memory...
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Garden Courte
Senior Housing Types Provided at Garden Courte
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.