Fairday Assisted Living Inc
7606 GambierDrive Upper Marlboro MD 20772
Fairday Assisted Living Inc an excellent senior care home in Upper Marlboro, Prince George's County, MD. Our group home setting is accessible from the Stephanie Roper Highway or Water Street. 17 miles from Fairday Assisted Living Inc is the North Beach where our residents can go for relaxation and sightseeing.
We have a team of experts and specially trained professionals dedicated to ensuring that you to age with grace. At Fairday Assisted Living Inc, our efforts are aimed at providing you or your loved ones the help you may need with daily living activities. Our staff will know best how to guarantee your safety and also ensure the seniors live an engaging life.
You can enjoy your active independent life at Fairday Assisted Living Inc to free you from the challenges of the traditional home ownership. We have more than you need in a senior community:
- Specially prepared meals with a rotating menu
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- A wide variety of maintenance-free affordable, and attractive apartment homes or villas
- Abundant recreational activities
- All-season swimming pool
- Games room to renew your hobby or try something new
- Fully-equipped fitness center
Our campus will offer the freedom from worry quite common in the senior years and a life full of dignity and grace.
Pricing at Fairday Assisted Living Inc
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Fairday Assisted Living Inc
Senior Housing Types Provided at Fairday Assisted Living Inc
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.