Elmcroft of Irving
2425 Texas Drive Irving TX 75062
Elmcroft of Irving is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared assisted living apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Elmcroft is a nice and welcoming facility. It is clean with a staff that loves working with my dad. The food is good also. The caregivers/ med tech/ nurses are friendly and willing to answer all of my questions....
[Removed] has been such a wonderful helpful staff member here at Elmcroft senior living. She is well versed in the area of helping Sr. with whatever problem are whatever is needed. She is a caring loving person....
I really like the staff and caregivers, medical tech.The residents are all very special. The chef and staff are very good with food preparations and service. The dining staff are all very kind.See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.