Elmcroft of Bridgeville
3275 Washington Pike Bridgeville PA 15017
Pricing at Elmcroft of Bridgeville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Elmcroft of Bridgeville
- Just disgusted about Broadmore and their ways and pitty words.
It is so sad to think that Broadmore does not give the help that is needed to our loved ones. I heard and heard over and over again from the staff we will take care of the needs of my dad when he was there....
- Warning unacceptable care !
Don’t allow this place to care for your family member. My Mother is there for therapy after a knee replacement . They do not answer her call bell. She waits over 2 hrs for assistance to the bathroom . She had...
- Do not leave your loved one in their care .
Would not recommend . Terrible care . My Mother in Law has been there for only 3 days and has not received proper care . She needs assistance to get from wheelchair to bed and help into the bathroom . She waited...
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Elmcroft of Bridgeville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elmcroft of Bridgeville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.