Elder Services - Ft Pierce, FL (Formerly Port St. Lucie, FL)
130 S Indian River Drive #202 Fort Pierce FL 34950
Elder Services - Ft. Pierce provides outstanding care and support for seniors in the comfort and privacy of their own homes. We provide one-on-one personalized care for each client, offering an outstanding quality of life for seniors and peace of mind for their family members. We have a team of experienced and compassionate caregivers who have extensive industry experience, and we work hard to match families with the caregiver that will best suit their needs and lifestyle. We offer flexible care plans, allowing you to choose your most comfortable level of care and involvement.
With Elder Services - Ft. Pierce, seniors enjoy an improved quality of life with a wide variety of service options, including:
- Menu planning and meal preparation
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Companionship and emotional support
- Assistance with walking and physician-approved exercise programs
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
With Elder Services - Ft. Pierce, seniors receive the care and support they need in order to continue living at home, safely and with confidence. We are proud of our caregivers and the outstanding service and care they provide, and we are looking forward to discovering how we can meet your needs.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.