EBY Assisted Living
910 Park Terrace Fort Washington MD 20744
EBY Assisted Living residential care home in Fort Washington, Prince George's County is only a few minutes away from the Nation's Capitol and the stunning beaches of Chesapeake Bay. In an hour-long adventure, our seniors can see the Fort Washington mesmerizing architecture, built 180 years ago as a permanent fortification to defend the US capital. EBY Assisted Living home group setting is the place to unwind, connect with other seniors, and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Maryland.
EBY Assisted Living offers the residents with quality senior care home services right on campus, including bathing, dressing, toileting, and medication reminders. The friendly attitude of our staff reflects our commitment to serve the senior community in the neighborhoods of Brook land, Woodridge, Mount Rainier, and Hyattsville.
Our services and amenities, all in a wooded and landscaped compound where you can take a leisurely stroll, have delighted the seniors for many years:
- A variety of apartment structures, such as deluxe studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Chef prepared meals with professional table service in a club dining
- 24-hour security
- Guest suites for the visiting family and friends
- Laundry suites
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Social and cultural programs
EBY Assisted Living provides an innovative and unique independent living lifestyle with the aim of making the Fort Washington, MD enjoy life in an environment full of freedom.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.