Eagle View Manor
881 Collins Road Jefferson WI 53549
Eagle View Manor is a senior care home located in the picturesque city of Jefferson, Wisconsin, in the county of Jefferson. Our harmonious community is nestled in a safe and quiet neighborhood, not far from Riverfront Park and the heart of Jefferson proper. The city of Jefferson offers a down-home, family-friendly style and charm for visiting family and friends. Enjoy numerous seasonal festivities, entertainment, eclectic dining, and shopping in this quaint city.
Our vivacious community of Eagle View Manor takes pride in giving your loved one excellent care with the respect they so richly deserve. We offer a safe, family-style atmosphere in a comfortable group home setting. Each and every resident is treated as an individual with grace and dignity. Our compassionate caregivers are dedicated to ensuring the medical and physical needs of your loved one is fully met, 24 hours a day. Along with our highly trained staff, we also provide engaging activities and amenities geared toward individual needs, while enhancing the health and well-being of seniors. Some of our amenities include:
- Comfortable and expansive home on well-landscaped lot
- Various dining and menu options to choose from
- Well-stocked library
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Cozy sitting areas inside and outside for visiting with family and new friends
- Beautician and barber services available
- Medication management services available as needed
We are proud of our vibrant community here at Eagle View Manor and invite you to join us for fun and relaxation and hope you'll make our home your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.