3002 N Polk St Corinth MS 38834
- Nurse supervised, 24 hour staff attention
- ~CareSteps~ personal care plan
- Three homestyle meals daily
- Planned off and on-site recreation
- Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
- Weekly personal laundry
- Scheduled transportation
A Lot of Love
The owners and staff of Country Cottage have dedicated themselves to helping you stay focused on the love and caring that has made your family so unique.
Whether your loved one needs just a little help or emotional support, or requires a great deal of hands-on-care, we can help.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reassured With Improvements
We had to get a few things straighten out with the community at first and now everything is better. She enjoys the meals and activities. We like that it is in her hometown so her friends can visit her often....
Beautiful, Clean Place!! My family member just needed more care. People were extremely nice and helpful. Thank you for the tour!! Deb Y.
We are happy
From what I have heard is happy there at Country Cottage. She is enjoying the activities that are available. She had to be quarantined for a while due to an infection and she really missed being out and participating....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.