Corkran House Assisted Living
5300 Corkran Lane Temple Hills MD 20748
Situated in Prince George's County, MD, Corkan House Assisted Living is a senior care home dedicated to providing a homelike, safe environment in the Washington DC suburb of Temple Hills. With a population of just over 7,500 residents, Temple Hills offers significant small-town appeal yet is within easy distance from the urban amenities offered by the nation's capital. Dining, shopping, and cultural activities exist in abundance in Temple Hill.
Our staff at Corkan House Assisted Living is dedicated to providing the highest possible level of service to the seniors in our group home setting. As a micro-community, we're smaller than the average senior care home and therefore offer a warmer, more personalized experience. Services that we provide include:
- Meal preparation, menu planning assistance, and kitchen cleanup and organization
- Help with personal tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- Mediation reminders, conversation, and companionship
- Planned social events and outings
- Housekeeping, linens, and personal laundry services
The families of our residents appreciate the knowledge that their senior loved ones are in expert hands in a warm, caring environment, and our residents love not having to spend time on household chores. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience to find out more about how we can serve you.
Pricing at Corkran House Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Corkran House Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Corkran House Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.