Christian FamilyCare Home - Michigan
1505 Michigan Ave Waukesha WI 53188
Christian FamilyCare Home - Michigan is a senior residential care home located in the suburb city of Waukesha, WI and in Waukesha county. Waukesha is the largest city in the county and is home to the Waukesha County Airport, for ease of travel. The city is also just south of the large Pewaukee Lake. The group home setting itself is just a short walk to Lowell Park and the Moor Downs Golf Course, perfect for golf enthusiasts. Also, the Fox River runs nearby, offering beautiful, relaxing views. The great views and the local parks makes Waukesha a nice place to call home.
Christian FamilyCare Home - Michigan is committed to the safety and the security of its residents. The compassionate and caring staff members are available 24/7, including a registered nurse and a medical doctor who are on-call, for any medical emergencies. The entrances and the parking is secure and is constantly monitored, for further peace of mind.
In addition to the great city and the safe community, Christian FamilyCare Home - Michigan offers the following great amenities to its residents:
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including medication management and administration
- Cozy, semi-private private and private rooms available
- Handicapped accessible bedrooms and bathrooms
- Indoor and outdoor common rooms available, great for interacting with the other residents
Christian FamilyCare Home - Michigan would like to invite you to join us for relaxation, care and peace of mind.
Pricing at Christian FamilyCare Home - Michigan
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Christian FamilyCare Home - Michigan
Senior Housing Types Provided at Christian FamilyCare Home - Michigan
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.