Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place
8073 Tylersville Road West Chester OH 45069
- Assisted Living Suites
- Patio Homes
- Luxury Apartments
- Long-Term Nursing Care
- Memory-Assisted Care
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation and Therapy
- Main Street centerpiece.
Main Street is not only fascinating and innovative, but also unique to most any retirement community in America.
- The Monarch Cinema shows free classic movies twice each day for our residents and guests, complete with free popcorn and ice cold root beer in our O'Smyley's Pub.
- Our historic chapel is ideal for worship, weddings and other special events and ceremonies.
- Main Street also offers a fully-equipped personalized styling salon, a cafe, a pet shop, fine dining, a doctor's office, an ice cream parlor...and even a soothing outdoor water tower and train yard with railroad tracks.
- Future plans include an independent facility with a parking garage, and floor plans designed for the next generation of retirement-age residents.
Pricing at Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place
- Bad food
My mother won’t eat in the dining room because the food is so bad. They keep promising that it will get better but it doesn’t. She has to watch the amount of trash she puts out each night because the person...
While the exterior of the building and the main public areas of the facility are very impressive, I was disappointed by the rooms in the Assisted Living area that I toured. Compared to other facilities that...
Nice community, great entrance layout. Apartments are nice, but model we saw had limited closet and storage space.
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.