Cedarhurst of Shiloh
429 South Main Street Shiloh IL 62269
Pricing at Cedarhurst of Shiloh
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Cedarhurst of Shiloh
- The staff is caring and easy to talk with
My Father-in-Law is here and so far we really like it. Everything seems to be good. We haven’t had any complaints. The staff has worked with him to get him off of a liquid diet so he can eat softer foods that...
- Toured A Bigger Community
This was another community that I toured. I thought the facility was much bigger than what we had hoped for. The person who showed us around was professional and not pushy. They gave a good tour.
Gorgeous place. However, too spread out for current needs.
- See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Cedarhurst of Shiloh
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cedarhurst of Shiloh
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.