Cedar Creek Memory Care (Opening Early 2018)
21006 72nd Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
Cedar Creek is a great option for you or a loved one because they have a very dedicated staff. They know that many senior adults value their independence but sometimes living alone can become increasingly difficult. That is why the staff is focused on meeting the needs of all of the residents in this community. They have a nursing service available for every resident, services for mobility assistance, medication management, assistance for those who have diabetes, and they offer activities and exercise programs seven days a week.
Although we have the most dedicated staff around, our community is much more than a location for an individuals to go to require. We have many activities and amenities for our residents to consider, including the following:
- 24 hour on-site licensed nurses
- Complete medication service
- Diabetic management program
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Snacks available 24 hours a day
- Activities and exercise programs
- Personal laundry services
- Housekeeping and linens
- Supervised bus outings
- Neighbor suites, private and
- Living rooms with fireplaces
- Sun rooms and two dining rooms
- Two-story courtyard with water feature
- Interactive main street
- Reminiscing lounges
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Secured garage parking for visitors
The staff at Cedar Creek Memory Care Community will go the extra mile for you and your family.
Pricing at Cedar Creek Memory Care (Opening Early 2018)
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Cedar Creek Memory Care (Opening Early 2018)
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cedar Creek Memory Care (Opening Early 2018)
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.