Cascadia Village Retirement & Assisted Living
39495 Cascadia Village Drive Sandy OR 97055
Here at Cascadia Village Retirement & Assisted Living, our team of mature, compassionate caregivers work hard to create a warm, welcoming environment where seniors are respected and valued. Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, giving seniors and their families the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing help is always close at hand.
Cascadia Village Retirement & Assisted Living features a wide range of services, activities and amenities designed to encourage each of our residents to live full, active lives, including:
- Choice of large one or two-bedroom apartments complete with kitchens and individual climate controls
- Restaurant-style dining featuring hot breakfast items daily
- Comfortable common areas with fireplaces
- Weekly activities including outings to local attractions
- On-site coffee bar, computer room and beauty salon
- Outdoor common areas and gardens
Cascadia Village Retirement & Assisted Living is proud to provide seniors with an affordable, attractive and welcoming community, and we invite you to join us for fun and friendship here in beautiful Sandy, Oregon.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not a good experience
I had a horrible experience with Cascadia Village Retirement & Assisted Living. At the first of my stay, the staff was friendly and helpful. Then I started smelling a strong odor coming into my room. The...
I highly recommend Cascadia Village
I toured over 6 Assisted living facilities in the last several months for my grandparents, and I really loved Cascadia Village.On our first visit 2 couples approached us and told us how great the staff was...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.