1200 Russell Way Hayward CA 94541
The Casa Sandoval Assisted Living Community in Hayward, California has a serene outdoor environment that will create a state of relaxation and peace for your loved one. With our landscaped walking trails under the shade of oak trees, private courtyards, and calming sounds of the creek will lift up our resident's moods on this picturesque campus.
We strive to create a warm, comforting community for all residents with our family-friendly atmosphere and caring staff who work around the clock to tend to the needs of your loved one. Many of our residents have also served our country, whether they worked as Air Corps pilots or were on the front lines during the Korean war. We are honored to have them in our care. Our staff have also made it our mission to make our residents feel safe and nurtured in our carefree environment.
We also provide numerous amenities to all of the residents in our assisted living community, including:
- Large private living rooms
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Restaurant-style dining with three nutritious meals and a Sunday brunch buffet
- Beauty and barber shop
- Fitness and exercise programs
- A wide variety of games in our game room, including bingo, billiards, and cards
- Transportation to medical appointments and shopping
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to all of our residents, as well as taking all of their cares away in our elegant community.
Pricing at Casa Sandoval
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Casa Sandoval
Senior Housing Types Provided at Casa Sandoval
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.