Brookdale Willowbrook Park
7575 Willow Chase Blvd Houston TX 77070
Our lively community has many features to help you enjoy each day, including:
- State-of-the-art fitness room
- Outdoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Putting green
- Waterfall pond surrounded by flowers and inhabited by koi
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Comfortable lounges
- Activity and game room
- Computer area
- Restaurant-style dining with meal choices and snacks
- Beauty shop
- Resident run community store
- Transportation services
- Wellness center
We also offer activities to help residents thrive in mind, body and spirit, including:
- Pet-friendly community
- Tai chi
- Church services
- Poker games
- Garden club
- Outings for shopping, dining and other entertainment
Our luxurious apartments are designed for either single or double occupancy and include all of the comforts of home. Apartments include full-size kitchens, walk-in closets and built-in bookshelves. Our community is gated and built around six landscaped courtyards.
Pricing at Brookdale Willowbrook Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Willowbrook Park
Very nice community. Indpendent living apartment is just what we are thinking about. Lots of amenities.
Very nice property looking will put on our short list of properties to show Mom.
This facility looks like it would be a good fit for my friends but she is not ready yet to consider moving so soon after her husband passed away.See all 89 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Willowbrook Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Willowbrook Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.