Brookdale White Chapel
200 East Village Road Newark DE 19711
Our beautifully landscaped property is ideal for evening strolls, and our private courtyard offers both serenity and a perfect place to socialize with friends. Our courtyard is filled with gardens, tall trees, an old fashioned gazebo and meandering pathways.
Brookdale White Chapel is able to help with many types of care needs and we offer different types of assistance, including:
- Rehabilitation services with visiting speech, occupational and physical therapists
- Respite care
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Medication management
- Nurse and specially trained staff on site and available 24 hours a day
- Meals designed by a registered dietician
- Nearby medical facilities
You may stay as active or relaxed as you wish. Residents enjoy everything from live entertainment, a variety of resident activity clubs, manicures, fitness classes and church services from several denominations. We offer opportunities to develop new hobbies, make new friends and remain active and engaged in the larger community. Residents can enjoy both the fitness center and pool at the nearby Newark Senior Center, or take senior focused special interest classes at the nearby University of Delaware campus.
Pricing at Brookdale White Chapel
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale White Chapel
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale White Chapel
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.