2601 Valparaiso Street Valparaiso IN 46383
Everything about our community at Brookdale Valparaiso is designed to meet the unique needs of seniors with Alzheimer's or other dementias. Our staff has been carefully chosen and well-trained to understand dementia and provide care services that encourage independence and value individuality. We have enclosed outdoor areas for residents to safely enjoy our perfectly manicured grounds and all exterior doors are alarmed to protect residents who may wander.
Our extensive array of services and amenities include:
- A familiar and gentle daily structure that gives residents peace of mind and comfort
- Access to staff around the clock
- Programs and activities that are meaningful, purposeful and life-enriching
- Three meals prepared fresh daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.