W240 N6351 Maple Avenue Sussex WI 53089
Residents at Brookdale Sussex enjoy a perfect balance of privacy and engagement with private apartment homes and several common areas for socializing. Our intimate community is in a single story building and is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Brookdale Sussex boasts a tenured and welcoming staff that promotes independence and dignity while being readily available around the clock to provide assistance to all residents. We work closely with residents to create a care plan that is regularly reviewed and easily adapted to meet evolving needs.
We have numerous services and amenities that make Brookdale Sussex an exceptional senior community, including:
- A dynamic and engaging calendar of social events and community happenings
- Outdoor courtyard with garden and walking paths
- Family room with a fireplace where residents gather on cooler Midwestern nights
- Pet-friendly senior living
At Brookdale Sussex, we have created a warm and homelike community, and we look forward to having you join us for recreation and enrichment.
Pricing at Brookdale Sussex
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Sussex
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Sussex
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.