Brookdale Stock Ranch Road
7418 Stock Ranch Road Citrus Heights CA 95621
As a premier senior community in the region, we offer two levels of care, including independent living and assisted living. Our residents enjoy a high level of independence while our expert staff is standing by to offer assistance when needed. We are committed to enhancing the lives of residents by taking care of daily household chores and home maintenance, giving residents the opportunity to take up new hobbies and develop new friendships.
Brookdale Stock Ranch Road offers resort-style services and amenities which include:
- Restaurant-style dining with anytime dining for the convenience of residents
- Scheduled transportation services
- Holistic approach to care that provides residents with a true sense of purpose
- Vibrant and dynamic social calendar
- Gardening areas with raised beds
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Stock Ranch Road Reviews
- The staff have done a great job!!
My father has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things have went. The staff have done a great job on helping with his every day needs and I am comfortable with...
- Kind Staff!!
My mother has recently made the move into this community and I am sad to say that she has a hard time adjusting. She stays in her room most of the time and I hoping she starts to make her way downstairs for...
- Father's Care and Comfort
This is a great community for my father. The staff is attentive and caring. The community is clean and a nice environment. The menu is appealing. The menu could use some small improvements. The activities are...See all 33 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.