1275 State Highway 72 West Manahawkin NJ 08050
At Brookdale Stafford, we offer premium assisted living services and memory care for residents with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Each resident has an apartment home and enjoys relaxing and socializing in our common areas. Residents are often seen gathered near the fireplace sharing stories, watching a movie in our theater or catching up with each other in our sunroom.
Our community boasts strong relationships with nearby medical providers, including Southern Ocean County Hospital, Arcadia and Seacrest. Through our strong partnerships, we are able to provide the utmost in quality care for our residents. Our services and amenities work together to provide a holistic care approach to residents, and include:
- Courtyard with a walking path
- Lounge with fireplace
- On-site theater
- Fun and varied social and activities calendar
- A strong partnership with the local community that includes an Alzheimer's support group
Pricing at Brookdale Stafford
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Stafford
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Stafford
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.