Brookdale Springfield Woodside
4851 Main St Springfield OR 97478
Our community provides many amenities and services for your enjoyment and convenience, including:
- Private dining room for entertaining family and friends
- Exercise room
- Outdoor courtyard with raised gardening beds and seating area
- Activity and game room
- Apartments with kitchenettes and private bath
- Beauty and barber shop
- Media room
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Transportation services
Our caring staff assist residents with many daily tasks, including medication management, chronic disease and health monitoring, grooming and hygiene needs, mobility and dining assistance. Visiting medical professionals assist our residents with podiatry, dental and rehabilitation therapy needs.
Our activities staff enjoy putting together a variety of entertainment programs that encourage socialization, skill retention and lots of fun. Residents help choose activities, with happy hours, craft classes, visiting pets, exercise groups and various clubs among the front-runners in popularity..
Pricing at Brookdale Springfield Woodside
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Springfield Woodside
- Not a good place for your parent or loved one
I put my 101 year old mom here a year ago when she needed assisted living. I wish I had not. The place is dirty. Apartments are not cleaned regularly. Dust was deep in her room until today when I spent over...
- Good, but Did Not Suit Our Needs
I toured Brookdale Woodside while looking for a community for my mother-in-law, but we found that it did not meet our needs. They only have memory care there, and it seemed to me that it was for people who...
- Wonderful activities offered at this community!!
I have to say that I am very happy with everything this community has done for my mother. She has acclimated very well into her new living environment and has really made her self right at home. The food...See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Springfield Woodside
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Springfield Woodside
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.