Brookdale Springfield Briarwood
4865 Main Street Springfield OR 97478
Our community provides an exceptional senior living resort-like campus environment. Some of our many common areas and amenities include:
- Two libraries with computers and free Internet
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Guest bed-and-breakfast accommodations
- Outdoor courtyard with raised gardening beds, multiple walking paths, seating areas and our own pond
- 1950's style-diner and ice cream parlor with jukebox
- Game room with billiards table
- Candy and snack shop
- Each floor has a living room, and the main floor has a larger living room with a fireplace
- Two restaurant-style dining rooms with wait staff and gourmet meals
- Art and craft studio
- Fitness room
- Full-service beauty salon
Our residents are active and anticipate the many outings we take to local attractions such as casinos, concerts, festivals and scenic trips to view the beauty of western Oregon. At home, we hold frequent social gatherings, including happy hours, barbecues, mens' groups, a crochet/knitting club and educational seminars.
Pricing at Brookdale Springfield Briarwood
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Springfield Briarwood
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Springfield Briarwood
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.