Brookdale Salem AL
1916 South Lincoln Avenue Salem OH 44460
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are available in three different floorplans and are suitable for either single or double occupancy. All apartments include:
- Private bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety features
- Continuously monitored emergency response system
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and freezer
- Generous closet space
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Pets are allowed and pet care is available
We also offer many recreational activities for your enjoyment:
- Gardening in our courtyard
- Church services
- Daily exercise groups
- Ice cream socials in our in house ice cream parlor
- Outings for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Live musical entertainment
Brookdale Salem delivers several types of care services to ensure your health and comfort. We can help with chronic disease monitoring, assistance with daily tasks and medication management. We also offer visiting rehabilitation therapists, hospice and respite care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Looks good so far
Mom is adjusting well to living at this community. She has made friends. They have an ice cream room we visit when I am there. The community is very clean and they allow pets. The food is ok and they do offer...
Family Pleased With This Community
My family is very satisfied with our parents move to this community. They are doing very well, and really enjoying their time in this community. We know they are in great hands, and safe. They have a wonderful...
Very Satisfied with this Community
We are very pleased with my parents move to this community. My parents are doing very well, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. They are safe, and good hands. They have a great staff at this...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.