Brookdale Rohnert Park
4855 Snyder Lane Rohnert Park CA 94928
Our luxurious community offers a continuum of care ensuring our residents a permanent home in our community even when care needs change over time. Our community is active and energetic, a fun and engaging place where seniors flourish. We believe in a holistic approach to care, meeting more than just the physical needs of each resident. Residents at Brookdale Rohnert Park enjoy meaningful relationships with each other and our staff, celebrating daily moments of success and encouraging independence.
Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Ice cream parlor
- Outdoor walking paths with gardening areas
- Personal care services addressing individual needs
- Respite care
- A choice of apartment styles and floor plans with private baths, patios and walk-in closets
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Rohnert Park Reviews
- Under Staffed, deteriorating care
January 2, 2016:This morning my dad asked me if it was as foggy today as it was yesterday. I said no. He said that was good because since it was so foggy yesterday the staff did not show up in the morning,...
- Outstanding Community Care
This community is wonderful. I am happy with the care that they are giving my mom. It is very clean and they have great staff members that are so kind and patient. The activities are wonderful. I would recommend...
- Several things
I was impressed with Brookdale Rohnert Park . But now not so much now . Needed maintainence for quite some time and still haven't had service still that was requested three weeks ago . Also my mom's...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.