2814 Peachtree Road Statesville NC 28625
At Brookdale Peachtree, residents enjoy customized assisted living services that meet the unique needs of each person. Everything about our community was built and designed to provide residents with the highest quality of life. Our community features private apartments, spacious common areas and an array of life-enriching activities and events. Our staff is passionate about providing high quality senior care services and is committed to developing lasting relationships with each resident.
Brookdale Peachtree provides a wide range of services and amenities to enhance the lives of residents, including:
- A choice of apartment-style homes with large closets, private baths and individual climate controls
- Secured and alarmed exterior doors for the safety of residents
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths and gardening areas
- On-site beauty and barber shop
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We are happy!
Everything has been going great. Everything has been just awesome. My in laws have been getting involved with the exercise group and with the singing that they provide. The community is always clean and...
All is well for my mother since her move to this community. They are caring for her and her needs very well. The staff is wonderful.
My tour of the Brookdale Peachtree went well, the place was nice and the people were friendly. We ended up going with a different community because the Brookdale was just too big. We wanted something smaller...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.