Brookdale North Houston Solutions Center
7575 Willow Chase Blvd Houston TX 77070
Our individualized approach begins with your very first question. Our experienced senior living professionals will work one-on-one with you to design the right solution for your family. Our advisors have the hands on experience and professional expertise that comes from 37 years of managing and operating the full spectrum of senior living and care solutions to meet every lifestyle and budget — independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, home care, personalized living and hospice.
That means you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that, with Brookdale, you can find whatever you desire, want or need most, every single day.
Brookdale Northwest Houston Solutions Center can introduce you to these communities and other senior living services:
Starting Rates for a shared apartment is $1500 and starting rate for a private apartment is $1800.
- Brookdale Champion Oaks is a well-established, intimate community that offers assisted living and is located near Northwest Medical Center. Many of the associates have worked at the community for over 25 years and residents can enjoy the large center courtyard with many amenities and services.
- Brookdale Champions is an assisted living and memory care community nestled in the heart of the desirable Champions area of Northwest Houston. The community is divided into small, intimate neighborhoods each with its own dedicated full time care associates to provide consistent quality care. A full schedule of activities ranging from creative group outings to one-on-one Skype sessions with family enriches the lives of residents.
- The Solana Vintage Park is a new assisted living and memory care community conveniently located across the street from the Vintage Park shopping center off Hwy 249. Residents have access to award winning restaurants, boutique shopping, and an array of entertainment, such as Alamo Drafthouse and Art Class & Wine Glass. The community is located near St. Luke's and Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.
- Brookdale Cy-Fair has been providing senior care solutions for over 16 years. Located off FM 1960 and close to I-290, the community is close to Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center and offers independent living, assisted living and memory care so residents can age in place without having to move.
- Brookdale Cypress Station is a newly remodeled community offering spacious apartments with multiple floor plans that include kitchenettes. The community is one of the few assisted living and memory care communities in the North Houston area that offers Diabetic care and it is only a 1/2 mile away from Northwest Medical Center.
- Brookdale Willowbrook Park is located in the heart of a residential area and is built around six beautifully lush and landscaped courtyards containing mature landscaping, waterfall pond, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi and gazebo. The community offers affordable independent living and is near the Commons Shopping Center, Willowbrook Mall and Willowbrook Methodist Hospital.
- Brookdale Willowbrook Place is a continuum of care campus offering assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing, rehabilitative and therapy services. Our campus provides cottage style living accommodations with screened in porches and mature, lush landscape gardens. Willowbrook Place is located 3 minutes from Tomball Hwy 249 adjacent to Willowbrook shopping and restaurants and is a two minute drive to Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Kind Community, Tour Was Nice
We had a good tour of this facility. Everything went well ,and everyone was very kind. The community looked nice. Everything was nice, and well-kept. The staff was informative, and kind. The experience went...
Knowledgeable Tour Guide!!
I received a proper tour of the community. During my tour the staff that i met was nice and friendly. The community was clean and everything was organized. There were a few activities offered and healthy meals...
Needs a little updating!!
I did a tour of this community. The building needs a little fixing and updating to it. They do offer activities on site. The staff that we met were nice. It was in a good location. The cleanliness was okaSee all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.