3211 Chandler Road Muskogee OK 74403
Brookdale Muskogee boasts an ideal location in a residential area near shopping, dining, Ft. Gibson Lake, and high quality medical facilities. Our community is safe and secure and quickly feels like home for our residents. The staff at Brookdale Muskogee is professional and courteous, committed to meeting the needs of residents as they arise.
Our residents and their families enjoy an abundance of services and amenities, which include:
- A strong relationship with the local community and medical providers
- Alzheimer's support group
- Local community events including Trick or Treating and an Easter Egg Hunt
- Fine dining services with input from residents on menu choices
- Scheduled transportation services
Pricing at Brookdale Muskogee
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Muskogee
- Staff is kind
Due to health issues that were a result of my dad took a fall the amount of care dad needed was out of their range. The staff is extremely caring and shows concern. Before dad has taken his fall he was participating...
- Amazing atmosphere and friendly staff
I went to Brook dale to see the Manager in regards to a personal matter. I was greeted and taken to her office. I spoke with [removed] , she was very kind and helpful. The overall atmosphere was very warm...
- Changes for my parents
The community is nice, but they need to work on the activities. The food needs improvements. They need to give a menu for the special needs. They need to have security due to money was missing from my mom purse...See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Muskogee
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Muskogee
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.