Brookdale Monroe Square
919 Fitzgerald Street Monroe NC 28112
Our goal at Brookdale Monroe Square is to help our residents live as independently as possible while being readily available to provide professional and compassionate assistance as needed. Our community was specifically built to meet the unique needs of seniors, and it offers private apartment homes and comfortable common areas.
Residents choose from a variety of apartment styles and floor plans to find one that best meets their lifestyle. Our resort-style amenities and exceptional care services set us apart from traditional senior living and include a variety of amenities, such as:
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and walking path
- Emergency response system
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Private apartments or companion suites with carpeting, private baths and a kitchenette
- Personalized care plans
- Housekeeping and laundry service
Pricing at Brookdale Monroe Square
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Monroe Square
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Monroe Square
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.